Wednesday, October 26, 2011

'My Heroes Have Always Been Cow[dogs]'

On October 7, I brought home a puppy! Willie Boy Nelson Smith is a little mutt from a litter that my mom's dogs had.


Since I brought Willie home, he's gotten much more hyper. He gets into trouble all the time and we have to constantly watch him. Most of the pictures I have of him are when he is sleeping, because he's never still when he's awake.


 He loves to chew on EVERYTHING. He chews on shoes, cardboard, hands, blankets, jackets, and Patches. She gets really annoyed with him because he always wants to fight with her.


Willie does the cutest things. He has a hiding spot on the shelf of the coffee table, he sleeps in my sweater, and he has learned how to give kisses on command.


My favorite thing that Willie does is sleep next to my neck. He used to do that when I would visit him at my mom's house and I love that he still does it.


Willie is really cute, but he is a pain sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment